Mississippi Massage CE
We have not sought approval for Mississippi
Renewal is every 2 years. Our hours will not count towards MS renewal
No, we are NOT accepted as we have not sought approval for Mississippi
You need 24 hours Every 2 Years with 3 hours in MS Law and 3 hrs Ethics. Max of 10 hrs can be online (5 each year)
You cannot use any of our courses for your Mississippi renewal.
Step 1 - Order
Find the courses and packages that you would like, add to your cart, and then order.Note: We are not accepted for Mississippi
Step 2 - Take Courses
If your material is to be shipped, simply wait until they arrive in the mail. From there you will be able to begin your courses.
Step 3 - Take Exams
Time to take your exam. Nothing is timed and it is treated as open book. There are 5 questions per hour. Simply select your answers and then submit your exam.
Step 4- Renew
None of our courses can be used for Mississppi renewal. Upon passing with a 70% or greater, you would receive a certificate within your account. This certificate is your proof of completion, which is what you will submit with your state or organization renewal application.
Local Phone: 601-732-6038
Website: Click Here
Renewal is Every 2 years
Renewal Date is different for each therapist
You need 24 hours every two years. A max of 5 hours per year can be done online. You must include 3 hours Ethics and 3 hours of Mississippi law. We have not sought approval in the state of Mississippi, therefore, none of our hours will be accepted for your renewal.
We do our best to provide current and accurate information, but it is your responsibility to:
- Make sure to verify all of your state requirements, information and CE hours required by your licensing board, prior to ordering.
- Know what you need to renew your license as well as the courses you can and cannot take with us.
- For renewal(s), it is your responsibility to submit credits directly to your state board or renewing entity in order to get credit, as this is not Massage Brand’s responsibility. The only exception to this is for the following states: Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana
- The information on this page is based on a state level. You need to check your local municipality, including city and county regulations as they may have specific requirements for licensing, renewing and continuing education.
- Regulations and laws frequently change. While we do our best to keep everything on this page current, information may have changed. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed above.
All of our courses (unless otherwise noted) can be used for your National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) recertification. You may also use any of our continuing education courses for renewal with massage organizations including AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) and ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals).
Massage Brand by Edu Member, Inc. is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 1572
Who We Are
Massage Brand™ is a premier Massage Continuing Education Provider, offering the majority of courses in a format that is shipped right to your door. We have online exams (Only 5 questions per course hour) with instant certificates and courses that make a difference in your Massage Career!
We also have the option of “Exam Only” for those that already own the textbooks, would rather buy on Kindle or Nook or would like to save money by renting the textbook elsewhere.
NCBTMB Approved Provider 1572 and accepted by the majority of states to renew your board certification and state licenses!