Yes, we are accepted due to the fact that we are NCBTMB #1572
You need 24 hours Every 2 Years.
Take 15 out of 24 hrs online & 9 hrs live.
You can take all 15 hours with us, out of these hours you need 3 hours of Ethics.
Step 1 - Order
Find the courses and packages that you would like, add to your cart, and then order.
Step 2 - Take Courses
If your material is to be shipped, simply wait until they arrive in the mail. From there you will be able to begin your courses.
Step 3 - Take Exams
Time to take your exam. Nothing is timed and it is treated as open book. There are 5 questions per hour. Simply select your answers and then submit your exam.
Step 4- Renew
Upon passing with a 70% or greater, you would receive a certificate within your account. This certificate is your proof of completion, which is what you will submit with your state or organization renewal application.
Local Phone: 302-744-4500
Website: Click Here
Renewal is Every 2 years
Renewal Date is August 31st Even Years
Initial Schooling: 500 hours
You need 24 hours every two years. You can take 15 out of the 24 hours with us including 3 hours of Ethics (please be sure to filter courses by Delaware). You also need 9 hours live, hands-on core hours.
After you complete your courses you would then renew with Delaware.
Renewal Method: Paper Application
Best Selling Courses
Note: These are best selling for the entire site. Please be sure to filter to make sure the course is accepted for your state.
We do our best to provide current and accurate information, but it is your responsibility to:
- Make sure to verify all of your state requirements, information and CE hours required by your licensing board, prior to ordering.
- Know what you need to renew your license as well as the courses you can and cannot take with us.
- For renewal(s), it is your responsibility to submit credits directly to your state board or renewing entity in order to get credit, as this is not Massage Brand’s responsibility. The only exception to this is for the following states: Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana
- The information on this page is based on a state level. You need to check your local municipality, including city and county regulations as they may have specific requirements for licensing, renewing and continuing education.
- Regulations and laws frequently change. While we do our best to keep everything on this page current, information may have changed. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed above.
All of our courses (unless otherwise noted) can be used for your National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) recertification. You may also use any of our continuing education courses for renewal with massage organizations including AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) and ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals).
Massage Brand by Edu Member, Inc. is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 1572
New Castle County
Live Zip Codes Near:
Who We Are
Massage Brand™ is a premier Massage Continuing Education Provider, offering the majority of courses in a format that is shipped right to your door. We have online exams (Only 5 questions per course hour) with instant certificates and courses that make a difference in your Massage Career!
We also have the option of “Exam Only” for those that already own the textbooks, would rather buy on Kindle or Nook or would like to save money by renting the textbook elsewhere.
NCBTMB Approved Provider 1572 and accepted by the majority of states to renew your board certification and state licenses!