In Maryland, you can take all 24 hours with us! Two main packages to choose from below:
In Maryland, you need 24 hours including 3 hrs HIV, 3 hrs Ethics and 1 hr Cultural Diversity.
Entire Maryland 24+ hr Package
Everything you need to renew your Maryland Massage License. Receive 26 hours with 5 courses including Trigger Point Therapy 12 hours, Craniosacral Therapy 6 hours, Cultural Diversity and Competence 2 hours, HIV/AIDS 3 hours and Professional Ethics 3 hours.
Maryland "Mandatory" Bundle
Receive the main non-optional courses which includes 2 hr Cultural Diversity, 3 hours HIV/AIDS and 3 hours Professional Ethics. This leaves you with 17 hours still left to obtain for your Maryland Massage License.
Exam Only Option– The price is lower for this option. You are indicating that you already own the material OR are receiving material elsewhere such as on Kindle, Nook, buying Used or New Textbooks.
Mailed Option– We ship the material directly to you and you will then take the online exam
We do our best to provide current and accurate information, but it is your responsibility to:
- Make sure to verify all of your state requirements, information and CE hours required by your licensing board, prior to ordering.
- Know what you need to renew your license as well as the courses you can and cannot take with us.
- For renewal(s), it is your responsibility to submit credits directly to your state board or renewing entity in order to get credit, as this is not Massage Brand’s responsibility. The only exception to this is for the following states: Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana
- The information on this page is based on a state level. You need to check your local municipality, including city and county regulations as they may have specific requirements for licensing, renewing and continuing education.
- Regulations and laws frequently change. While we do our best to keep everything on this page current, information may have changed. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed above.
All of our courses (unless otherwise noted) can be used for your National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) recertification. You may also use any of our continuing education courses for renewal with massage organizations including AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) and ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals).
Massage Brand by Edu Member, Inc. is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 1572
Who We Are
Massage Brand™ is a premier Massage Continuing Education Provider, offering the majority of courses in a format that is shipped right to your door. We have online exams (Only 5 questions per course hour) with instant certificates and courses that make a difference in your Massage Career!
We also have the option of “Exam Only” for those that already own the textbooks, would rather buy on Kindle or Nook or would like to save money by renting the textbook elsewhere.
NCBTMB Approved Provider 1572 and accepted by the majority of states to renew your board certification and state licenses!